Printed pants continue to be a huge trend- not that you should follow EVERY trend, but this one is pretty fabulous! What I love is that printed pants can add a touch of fun and can easily be dressed up or down. Adding print to any look creates instant interest and personality.
Some of you may have already jumped on this trend and can’t wait to add new styles to your line-up. However, I realize others may be a little intimidated by the bold look of a printed pant. I thought I would put together some EASY styling tips to help you pull off this sassy trend:
– Do a 1/2 tuck with a tee and layer a long, drapey cardigan. Adding a heel will dress this look up or style it with a flat to make it more casual.
– If you like a more tailored look, take the same tee and put a structured blazer over it.
– Another easy, casual look is to grab your favorite denim/chambray shirt. The same drapey cardigan or fitted blazer can be layered over this look as well.
– To mix patters, simply grab a scarf that has the same color as the pants. Add a neutral top and you have a bold, on-trend look!
– If the pant has a neutral color pallet, wear a top in a pop of color. Keep your shoes and accessories more simple.
A leather jacket, a black A-line blouse or denim jacket are also three easy pieces to reach for and wear with the pants!
We can’t wait to show you all of the new silhouettes and prints we have for this trend. Come play dress-up this week at your favorite boutique!
Don’t forget our WINTER CLEARANCE continues-50% off All Winter Merchandise!
Loving Leopard, Ruffles & Rhinestones!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
JOIN GEE'S VIPS'S