With the holiday season coming up, we have a lovely collaboration with Pursonalities Plus to gift a new or like new purse or bag filled with personal items to be given to deserving women in various Albuquerque programs.
ITEMS TO DONATE
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, deodorant, etc.)
- Make-up remover or Wet Ones
- Sanitary products
- Diapers and wipes
- Cosmetics and nail polish - These items can help some women feel better about their appearance, especially for job interviews.
- Bus passes and gas cards - They spend a lot of time trying to get around while searching for employment, looking for housing and keeping various appointments.
- Cell phones - Old phones may be given to women to use in case of an emergency or to provide a contact number for job applications. If the shelters can't use the phones themselves, they may be able to receive funds for them through an exchange program.
We were inspired by these amazing happy totes we found out of Austin, Texas! These easy, lightweight pieces can hold your every day goodies like your iPad or laptop, or be used for traveling. In the showroom we found them to be special and elegant with nice padding, lots of storage, and unique touches throughout. From the hand-stitched leather handles to the darling travel tags, these unique items are a happy addition to your wardrobe or a great gift for the mom, daughter, or girlfriend on your holiday shopping list.
With the tag line "Viva Consuela!" you can't help but feel so happy, and when you see these bags - it just gets better! Consuela is a fashion and lifestyle brand founded in Austin, Texas. "Derived from the verb consolar; to console, comfort, to uplift…." Their mission statement is "To encourage and uplift you on your journey. This is the life you have; we hope you make it ridiculously awesome! Viva Consuela!"
Come shop this fun new line this week at Gee Loretta and drop off your purse or bag filled with goodies for Pursonalities Plus!