Not so Basic, Basics
January 10, 2022
Not so Basic, Basics!
Happy new year Gee Loretta family! We took a little break to reset but we are back in action and cannot wait to show you all of the newness that has flooded our store!
Something that I love to do in the beginning of the year is deep clean my house, organize, and purge all of clothes that no longer serve me.
A big part of this process is making sure that I have those key staple pieces in my wardrobe that are going to get me through the year. These are those items that are universal and can be mixed and matched with just about anything.
I’ve curated a list for you to check off as you are going through your closet this season. If you are missing any of these basics, RUN into Gee Loretta so that we can help!
• Denim Jacket: This is an item that can be worn with literally anything! If a basic denim jacket doesn’t excite you, opt for your not so basic bling denim jacket by Joseph Ribkoff!!
• White button up blouse: You can style a button up blouse a million different ways. Stop in and let us show you how!
• Blazer: I LOVE a blazer moment. You can look so chic and pulled together with any outfit popping on a blazer. This is also a great basic that can take you from the office to dinner.
• Sheath dress: This is your dress that is going to be so universal. Opt for neutral colors so that it is easier to style in multiple ways. Pair with a blazer for the office or a denim jacket and sneakers for the weekend!
• Denim: It is so important to have a pair of updated denim at the start of each season. I love an ankle length because in the colder months, it works so well with a bootie and you can easily transition to sandals in the warmer months.
Come check out all of our not so basic, basics at Gee Loretta this week!!! We cannot wait to see you!
We Track Trends, But Pursue Style! ~Michelle
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.