In the Mix
Gee in the Que - In the Mix
Are you wanting to take more risks with your wardrobe this season? Mixing prints is a bold way to do just that. It may seem a little daunting to try at first so I am going to show you some visual ideas to help get you going!
- Stripes + Leopard - Pair something black with this combo to be the "Anchor." Leopard print is treated as a neutral.
- Floral + Stripes - When in doubt, this combo can be your go-to. It's a classic, no-fail combination!
- Leopard + Check - Different prints can go together when one is large and the other is small. Just look for prints in the same color family.
- Polka Dots + Stripes - Work appropriate because it's stylish without being too wild. This combo is like PB & J!
- Floral + Polka Dots- A very feminine look and perfect for welcoming spring!
Don't Be Afraid
The list that I gave you today is a great starting point and just some of my favorite combinations. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone because you never know what kind of style you'll create and end up loving! Happy mixing and matching!
We Track Trends, But Pursue Style!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.